"Love is a heart that moves. . . Love moves away from the self and toward the other." -Dan Allender and Tremper Longman III

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Sights!

Nothing like cuddling up on the couch with your favorite little boy in the world!

Dominic and mommy look sooooo comfy...


Chubby cheeks :)


Dominic is showing some taco meat here...


I love his little, tiny, clammy feet.



Here we are on our first family reacreational outting! We went to a Dupage County Forest Preserve. What a perfect night; the leaves were changing, the air was crisp, and the woods were peaceful for our evening walk!





I know, I know. It's not a family picture, but this was such a cool sight. Granted, I toyed with the colors a bit, but it's still breath-taking!




Ah...Upon our arrival home after our walk, Dominic was so content. How cute? Even at this age he is beginning to appreciate God's remarkable creation!


1 comment:

ETF said...

AHHHH! I love him from afar! Congrats to both of you.