"Love is a heart that moves. . . Love moves away from the self and toward the other." -Dan Allender and Tremper Longman III

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Mari and I are in Decatur this weekend visiting friends! We had a great time with Natalie and Hans tonight- although they weren't feeling so well after their rumble with the madman last night. We both really, really enjoyed talking to them. Hans has such a great heart- I'm truly glad I've met the guy. Tomorrow, Mari and I jet to Springfield to visit a church. I recently had a really good phone interview with them for the position of Worship Arts Director! We're both pumped as we are searching for the first location of our residency/employment! Yaye life!

I love that girl...speaking of which, she is beckoning me!
For now, bye bye!

No comments: