"Love is a heart that moves. . . Love moves away from the self and toward the other." -Dan Allender and Tremper Longman III

Thursday, April 5, 2007

Beautifully, Spectacular, Marvelous News!

Mari and I are...

Well, let's see. How do I say this...

Mari and I are expecting...

Hmm...this seems so awkward saying these words...

Mari and I are expecting to be Aunt Mari and Uncle Ryan next October! Mari's big sister Jaime and her husband Matt are expecting! She is most likely around 13 weeks along already and we are crazily excited! As if that wasn't enough great news, there's even more. Jaime's doctor was showing them their little baby growing inside of her belly and said, "Look who's right next door, the twin." Rejoice! Be glad! 'Tis true! They just found out that they are having twins! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Isn't that wonderful! It brings so much joy to Mari and I to know that they are going to have the family they have been preparing for! It brings even more joy to know that we are going to be Aunt Mari and Uncle Ryan to the coolest twins in the world! If I am confident that any couple will be incredible parents, my confidence goes to Matt and Jaime.

Go Jaime and Matt- Get 'er done!
With love and congratulations,
Aunt Mari and Uncle Ryan

No comments: